The Care Guide
Caring for linen items is simple and rather straightforward — high quality linen fabric is sturdy and durable on its own so you won’t have to slave away tending to its whims.
However, if you want to make the most of your linen items, here are some basic instructions to follow.
- Turn items inside out
- Button up all of the buttons and tie up all of the ties
- Separate white, dark, and colored linens
- Don't over load the machine so it can rinse properly
- You can wash linen bedding with other delicates, but do not mix with heavy items like towels or denim
- Wash in lukewarm water (less than 40°C). High temperatures may cause shrinkage of up to 10% and weaken the linen fiber
- Use mild detergent
- Don't bleach
- For the best results we recommend line drying otherwise tumble dry on low setting (ensure you do not use a high/hot setting as this will damage the fibre)
- Do not leave sheets on the clothesline or in direct sun for a prolonged period as natural fibres are susceptible to sun bleaching
- And of course...change your sheets every 1 to 2 weeks